logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:51:15(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

FOXBORO New England running back may only have one 100-yard rushing performance through the first nine games of the season, but his stamp on the offense is undeniable.Under , the Patriots tend to shy away from giving consistent snaps to a first-year running John Means Jersey back.Still, Stevenson had a solid rookie season with 610 rushing yards and five touchdowns.This season he's improving and expanding his game, with only113 fewer snaps than the 24-year-olds first year of 378 - and there are still eight games left on the schedule. The fourth-round pick out of Oklahoma has also added a new dimension to his skill set, taking full advantage of an opportunity to become the team's pa s-catching running back. "He has done a really Zach Britton Jersey good job improving his pa s-game skills, starting with blitz pick-up and protection," Belichick said back in August. "His route-running. He has good hands and catching the ball has never been an i sue. Setting up defenders. Recognizing coverages. When to sit down, Manny Machado Jersey when to break, and depending on the pattern, how to maximize the distribution on the pattern." Last season, Stevenson caught 14 of his 18 targets for 123 yards. Not exactly eye-popping numbers, but he did show an ability to play the Shane Vereen or James White role. In six of his nine games this season, Stevenson has been targeted at least five times out of the backfield. He has 35 catches for 227 yardsand a touchdown.Scroll Hanser Alberto Jersey to ContinueIts not exactly the role most expected Stevenson to fill when the 2022 season began, but its the kind of workload that proves youre a No.1 back."Not really worried about that, Stevenson said. Trying to go into the bye and learn more as the second half of the season is a grind going into November football. And coming back stronger."Stevenson is now ninth in the NFL in rushing yards with 618. He'll Pedro Alvarez Jersey have a chance to build on his career year after the bye when the Patriots welcome the New York Jets to town for a pivotal AFC East matchup.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.