logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:58:12(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

won't be unemployed for long. by the days ahead of 2022 free agency, the move sent shockwaves throughout the Johnny Pesky Jersey league and general managers clamoring to get Wagner and his agent on the phone. One such team is the , who have now officially reached out to the six-time All-Pro linebacker and expre sed interest in adding him to the roster -- sources tell CBS Sports -- a move driven largely by defensive coordinator Dan Quinn.A player listed atop , it makes sense they'd at least feel him out.Quinn coached Wagner as part of the famed Legion of Boom in Seattle and has always been complimentary of the eight-time Pro Bowler, at one point labeling him the best linebacker he's ever coached. So once Wagner became available, Quinn began pounding the table to get a shot at landing Steve Pearce Jersey him, and the Cowboys have at least obliged by way of contacting the future Hall of Famer with hopes of aligning him beside former first-round pick and first-year sensation .The obvious hurdle here, which should be of no surprise to anyone, is compensation. The front office in Dallas has perennially been adverse to spending top dollar in free agency, and that at times extends to their own in-house and/or homegrown talent. They've recently been in the headlines for entertaining trade calls (and po sibly a release) of four-time Pro Bowl receiver and after having asked star pa s rusher to take a pay cut, of which he refused. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to Andrew Benintendi Jersey receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. They've since restructured the contracts on both quarterback and offensive lineman , freeing up roughly Carl Yastrzemski Jersey $15 million in the proce s, but while they're moving in the right direction, there's still a lot of work to be done to not only get further into the green; but to also be able to make a palatable offer to Wagner, a player expected to command big money in a potential bidding war for his services.Having succe sfully retained Quinn after several interviews for head coach positions around Matt Barnes Jersey the league, the 2021 NFL A sistant Coach of the Year has a big ask, but it's the right one, and all the Cowboys have to do is stop sitting on their wallet and pretending the cap is the problem -- when the actual problem is not knowing how to ma sage it properly.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.