logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 06:00:30(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

has not requested a trade, but he is unhappy with his contract situation in Chicago, at least according to his agent. On Tuesday evening, Robinson's agent addre sed a Chicago Tribune report stating that his client had requested a trade. While Robinson has not requested a trade, he is unhappy with the ' unwillingne s to pay him market value for his position, .Earlier in the day, social media was quick to notice Trevor Hoffman Jersey that something was different with Robinson's social media channels as the wide receiver has of the Bears. On Twitter, Robinson removed a cartoon cover photo of himself in his Bears uniform and simply described himself as a "Pro Bowl wide receiver" instead of a "Pro Bowl receiver of the Chicago Bears," which was originally there prior to Tuesday. On Instagram, Robinson has removed all the photos Franchy Cordero Jersey of himself in a Bears uniform.This move takes on greater meaning when paired with report Matt Szczur Jersey on Tuesday afternoon that it's a reflection of where things stand between Robinson and the Bears in contract talks. Peli sero reports that Robinson -- who is in the midst of the final year of his contract -- has grown frustrated with contract talks with Chicago and feels like he has been disrespected with the offers that have been put on the table. Robinson even seems to be garnering support from his teammates as current Bears running back tweeted out #ExtendAR on Tuesday afternoon, a clear and public plea to the organization to lock up Jake Cronenworth Jersey its No. 1 receiver. Tarik Cohen (@TarikCohen) Robbinson is wrapping up a three-year, $42 million contract with Chicago that he signed following a four-year stint with the , the club that drafted him in the second round of the 2014 out of Penn State. Despite poor quarterback play for the bulk of his tenure, Robinson has still been able to put up numbers during his time in Chicago, hauling in 98 receptions for 1,147 yards, and seven touchdowns last season. In 2020 opener against Detroit, the 27- Greg Garcia Jersey year-old caught five of his nine targets for 74 yards. Clearly, Robinson is one of the upper-echelon receivers that the has to offer and could warrant a pretty strong market if things continue to go south with Chicago.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.