logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 08:29:07(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers will likely hand the starting job in Week 7 to Mitch Trubisky, even if Kenny Pickett is cleared of concu sion protocol.Why? Because players typically need 4-6 days to pa s through all the Oakland Athletics Jersey stages, and with two starts and eight quarters under his belt, the Steelers are likely going to lean toward the side of caution both with Catfish Hunter Jersey health and experience.The Steelers' policy for most players in the locker room is the need to practice at least once throughout the week in order to play in the game. That list doesn't include players like Minkah Fitzpatrick, Cam Heyward and T.J. Watt. It does include rookies, though.Pickett will need to be cleared by an independent doctor after Dennis Eckersley Jersey pa sing all stages of the concu sion protocol. That usually happens on Saturdays, but a player could be a full participant for some or all practices throughout the week.If Pickett practices at full capacity from Wednesday to Santiago Casilla Jersey Friday and is cleared Saturday, he would most likely start. If he mi ses any practice Glenn Hubbard Jersey time, even if he is cleared Saturday, the Steelers are believed to use Trubisky as the starter.Scroll to ContinueMake sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!Follow All Steelers on Twitter:
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.