logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 17. marts 2023 09:46:26(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Tradeview Review

What is Tradeview?
Tradeview is an innovative multi-asset broker committed to providing Direct Market Access (DMA) with competitive pricing, low spreads, and superior trading conditions for a diverse range of products – from forex and CFDs to real stocks, futures, and options. With offices located in the Cayman Islands as well as international regulations covering more than 100,000 clients worldwide – Tradeview offers a reliable way to explore global market opportunities.To get more news about tradeview review, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Tradeview has been a front-runner in online finance for over 15 years, providing innovative trading platforms powered by cutting-edge technology. They excel in giving their clients secure accounts and multi-jurisdictional support as well as some of the most competitive spreads on the market.
Tradeview Pros and Cons
Tradeview is a reliable, digital brokerage with an impressive range of exceptional tools and instruments. Their MFSA license ensures security while providing access to CFDs as well as real stock exchanges. The research capabilities are outstanding and their educational materials are some of the best available – not to mention that they provide quick customer support.

Despite offering an array of excellent services, a few minor drawbacks are worth noting – such as the lack of 24/7 customer service and conditions that may differ depending on regulations. As well as international trading done through offshore entities.
Overall Tradeview Ranking
Tradeview is one of the world’s leading brokers, offering exceptional service and trading conditions for traders from all backgrounds. They boast some of the lowest spreads in the market, making them an ideal choice for novice or expert investors alike.
Tradeview Alternative Brokers
Nevertheless, Tradeview doesn’t offer Islamic or Swap Free accounts which is a major drawback. Also, international entities provide different trading conditions with different client safety and the trading range is different too. So it is recommended to have a look at some of the alternative brokers:
Is Tradeview safe or scam?
Yes, Tradeview is a safe and legitimate online broker backed by the European MFSA, regulated in Malta, and abiding by industry standards for secure trading. In addition to its security measures, it also provides highly competitive conditions for traders around the globe.

Is Tradeview regulated?
Yes, Tradeview Europe Ltd. is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA). The Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and licensed as a Category 2 Investment Service Company (IS/93990). MFSA is a fully autonomous public institution and reports to Parliament on an annual basis.

The MFSA is a member of the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), and the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) and is a signatory of the Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding with other European regulatory Institutions. Tradeview is authorized to provide financial services across multiple asset classes and is passported in the EU/EEA under MiFID II (EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
Additionally, the broker serves several offshore entities in the Cayman Islands, Labuan, and Mauritius. Being registered in offshore zones, the broker doesn’t follow strict obligations which might be a risky investment and we recommend thoroughly examining trading conditions available to your region before making any decisions.
Read our conclusion on Tradeview reliability:

Our ranked Tradeview Trust Score is 8.1 out of 10, indicating a good reputation and strict compliance with regulations backed by an esteemed regulatory body. The only downside is that international trading can only be done through offshore entities – still allowing diversification without sacrificing security since the broker has already proven its credibility
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.