logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

dasvdggsex
#1 Skrevet : 3. april 2023 04:50:33(UTC)
dasvdggsex

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Albania

Food Grade Nylon Pre-tagged Rolls for Tea Sachet in stock Our History
Hangzhou Longhuida New Materials Co.,Ltd is a moden enterprice specializing in R&D, production, and sales of high quality filters and high permeability materials.
Our Product
We provide one stop solution from raw material to finished products in tea bag and coffee bag field, including tea bag mesh rolls, pre-tagged PLA mesh rolls, filter paper rolls, nonwoven rolls, drip coffee rolls, pyramid tea sachet, drip coffee bags and all kinds of personalized labels.
Product Application
Tea bag, food package. Coffee packing, Medical packaging
Our Certificate
We obtained the food safety management system certificate, Quality safety management system certificate, enviromental mangement system certificate and occupational health and safety management system certificate, and also get the IS9000, FDA, EU, MHLW and EN13432 certification for our materials.
Production Equipment
Hangzhou Longhuida New Materials Co.,Ltd currently has 13000 square meters of IS22000 standard cleaning workshop, We have 200 sets of weaving machines, 60 sets of tagging machine, several automatic printing and cutting tag machines. Besides, we also equipped with pyramid teabag machines and drip coffee bag machines.
Production Market
We have been export to indian, Sirlanka, Russian, Ukrain, Dubai, Greece, German, Serbia etc.
Our Service
Longhuida, focus on the supply for the world鈥檚top tea and coffee materials, and bulid the platform for the industry鈥檚 best materials supply.
High-Quality, Full-Categories, and Private Customization.
Professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, intergrated production line, complete certification and personalized design to meet the varies markets in China and overseas.
Professional Sales Team.
Attentive after-sales service, exquisite product technology, and high quality products provide professional supply chain solution for agents and sales.Food Grade Nylon Pre-tagged Rolls for Tea Sachet in stock
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.