logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 3. april 2023 05:27:51(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

How To Prevent Steam From Affecting Led Strip Lights?

Use Led Strip Lights Designed For High Steam Areas
One easy way to prevent steam from affecting your led strip lights is to use an led strip light that has been specifically designed for use in high humidity environments.To get more news about neon light strip, you can visit htj-led.com official website.

As we mentioned earlier, there are now led strip lights on the market with IP ratings of 65 or higher. These lights have a much more robust waterproof coating that can withstand long-term exposure to steam.
If you’re going to be using your led strip lights in a room with a lot of steam, make sure to choose an led strip light with a high IP rating.
Since steam rises, positioning your led strip lights close to the ground will help to keep them out of the path of the steam. This will help to protect the waterproofing on the led strip light and prevent water from getting inside.

Mounting Surface or Installation
Another important thing to take into consideration to prevent steam from affecting your led strip lights is the mounting surface or installation.

If you’re going to be installing your led strip lights on a wood surface, it is important to know that wood is a poor conductor of heat and it’s a porous material. This means that it can absorb water, which can then lead to the wood swelling and warping.

You want to mount your led strip lights directly on concrete and aluminum surfaces as they do a better job of dissipating heat and are not affected by water.

Use A Diffuser To Prevent The Light From Becoming Dimmed
Another way to prevent the light from becoming dimmed is to use a diffuser. A diffuser is a piece of clear plastic that goes over the LED and helps to spread the light evenly.

It also prevents the water vapor in the air from condensing on the lens and causing it to become foggy. You can find diffusers for led strip lights online or at your local hardware store.

Wipe The Lens Down Regularly
If you’re using your led strip lights in a room with constant steam, you may need to wipe the lens down every so often to keep the light output at its maximum.

You can do this by simply taking a clean, dry cloth and wiping the lens down. Make sure to do this gently so as not to damage the lens.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.