logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 3. april 2023 08:48:32(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

INFONIX's Metrics Skyrocket in 2022

INFINOX, a global forex and CFD broker, has provided some insights into its 2022 performance, reporting 215% year-over-year growth in new accounts or new users in 2022. The broker attributed the growth to a boost in its business across Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, Africa and Southeast Asia regions.To get more news about infinox, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
INFINOX in a statement released on Thursday said the growth is the product of its 'streamlined approach' to client onboarding which simplified the process of opening, verifying and trading with an account for its clients.
Giving more details, INFINOX reported a big boost in its first-time deposits (FTDs). The biggest growth emerged from Latin America where FTDs shot up over 200% and is followed by Asia with FTDs that jumped 112%. In addition, the broker noted that customer downloads of IX Social, its social copy trading app, doubled by 120% in 2022. Narrowed down to a specific region, the highest number of IX Social downloads emerged from Asia where the figure surged 237% last year.

“We are now looking to build on these advances as we focus on a more regionalized strategy for the year ahead,” Robert Berkeley, INFINOX's Founder and CEO, said in the statement. The brokerage firm emphasized that it plans to further strengthen its presence in the Latin America and Asian markets.
INFINOX Capital Doubles 2022 Revenue
Meanwhile, INFINOX Capital in its published full-year results for its operations in the United Kingdom for the fiscal year 2022 posted a 105% growth in revenue which came in at over £17 million. The brokerage group’s revenue in this market has been on an upward trend, rising from £8.3 million to £10.16 million during the last two fiscal years.

Furthermore, Finance Magnates reports that INFINOX Capital generated a gross profit of £8.5 million during the fiscal year 2022, which ended on March 31 last year. The number represents a 22% jump in gross profit from the prior year’s £6.6 million.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.