logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 27. juni 2023 07:20:25(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Design of Guide Posts

1. Purpose
Guide posts and delineators shall be placed in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1742.2-2009 "Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Part 2: Traffic Control Devices for General Use".Get more news about naams locating pin,you can vist our website!

Departures from the above reference documents are described in this guideline.

For technical specifications on types and installation requirements of guide posts and delineators refer, to Main Roads' Technical Specification 602 Guide Posts.

2. Use
Guide posts with delineators shall be placed in accordance with this guideline.

Where "all night" street lighting is provided, guide posts are not required. Where street lighting is routinely turned off during the night, guide posts shall be provided.

To maintain visual uniformity there shall be consistency of guide posts types and delineators, longitudinally and laterally within sections of road. It is Main Roads practice that:
4. Position
On unkerbed roads, the guide posts shall be offset up to 200mm outside the edge of shoulders, within the batter slope, with the delineators facing the direction of oncoming traffic. The required offset shall be determined by the Regional Asset Manager.

For visual uniformity, on unkerbed roads, sections of road where guide posts are installed shall have a consistent offset from the edge of shoulder and shall be at least 2km long.

For dual carriageways separated by a median, guide posts shall be located on both sides of each carriageway, with delineators facing the direction of oncoming traffic.
5. Guide Post Spacing
The spacing of guide posts shall be in accordance with AS 1742.2-2009 and Clause 5 of this guideline. The guide posts are placed on both sides of the road.

Additional guide posts and culvert posts shall then be placed at culvert locations as per Clause 5.5. If a culvert is located within 15m of a normal guide post location, the guide post spacing should be adjusted to match with the culvert site.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.