logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 27. juni 2023 07:31:36(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

White Fused Alumina 24-180 White Fused Alumina Powder

We are dedicated to technological research and development, total customer satisfaction and providing superior quality, high production, and profitable metal sandpaper for orbital sander, polishing sandpaper for wood, Sandpaper For Refinishing Wood Furniture. We are your best friend and business partner forever. We are not rash in our commitment to our customers. The company is willing to cooperate with friends from all walks of life on the basis of mutual benefit to create a better life.Get more news about best fused alumina,you can vist our website!

Products Profile

Green Silicon Carbide micropoeder is green and features high hardness and features high hardness and strong cutting force,steady chemical property,good capacity of heat-transmission.The knoop hardness is 3280-3400kg/mm2 .It can be used for making bonded and coated abrasive tools,free grinding and polishing .It is suitable for the grinding of cast iron,hard alloy,titanium alloy,high speed steel.It can be also polish the nonmetal materials,such as glass ceramics,stone,agates and jades,as well as making high quality refractory materials,heating elements heat energy elements,etc.
At present, silicon carbide powder is mainly 1200 and 1500. Because silicon carbide powder is mainly used in the abrasive industry, there are special requirements for the classification of the fine powder. There can not be large particles in the fine powder.

White Fused Alumina is produced by fusion of high purity Bayer processed alumina in electric arc furnaces at a temperature of about 2,050 degree Celsius. JCT’s white fused alumina has the features of well-distributed particle size composition, low magnetic substance content, high bulk density and toughness, good toughness, and high cleanliness, etc. The bonded abrasives made by white fused alumina are recommended for the grinding of high carbon steel, high speed steel and chilled steel. It can also be used as blasting, lapping and polishing media and laminating flooring materials.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.