logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 21. juli 2023 11:33:57(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Overwrapping Machine BT-2000L

Incorporated with patented technology Tri.Driver, the BT-2000L Overwrapping Machine, designed and introduced by ELITER Packaging Machinery, has become the market-leading overwrapping machinery in China.Get more news about overwrapping machine,you can vist our website!

Overwrapping machineBT-2000L is capable of reaching a maximum speed up to 100 overwraps per minute while ensuring a perfect tuck-and-fold wrapping performance, working stably without any fault or error. The patented technology makes it possible that the film infeed works in a fully reliable and precise manner when the machine is running at higher speed.

Apart from the performance, a new turret design is installed on the machine, thanks to which, components to be replaced for size changeover have been minimized and as a result, cost involved to cover a different product size is reduced to 1/3 of that of an old-design turret, seen on those normal overwrapping machines in the market. The structure is adjustable. Operator only has to replace some components on the turret and then configure the machine by rotating several screws and then it is done. A wide range of carton sizes are covered, any products the size of which varies between 60*40*20mm and 200*160*80mm are within the scope of the machine.

"Many suppliers on the market exaggerate that their machinery can also run at a higher speed. What is neglected is that the stability falls behind of the expectation that even evident vibration is observed. Being fast is not the only foremost advantage, however, an adequate machinery should be of both reliability and stability as well.", suggested Zixin Yuan, representative of ELITER Packaging Machinery.

The ambition of ELITER Packaging Machinery is to set a different brand recognition and stand apart from the stereotype that made-in-China packaging machines are cheap and of inferior quality.

"Frequently, we bump into clients who claim that our overwrapping machines are several times more expansive than the others in the market.", said Zixin.

"Installing a packaging machine is not a once for all business. Problems brought a cheap and inferior machine can be true disasters: ever-lasting endeavor to keep the machine running in a stable manner, faults, errors and even halt in production… the unexpected extra cost led by an inferior machine would be considerable. What we suggest that clients should focus on quality and reliability, but jut the price. And these are also what we strive to offer."
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.