logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Kingang
#1 Skrevet : 17. september 2020 09:13:14(UTC)
Kingang

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Algeria
Sted: Sydney

So because it is a solo boss that means it can not be unpopular? The only great thing from hespori is bottomless, and even then the majority of individuals I know that perform OS don't bother grinding it out. Grandmaster does not mean much imo, the pursuit isn't challenging, I understand ironmen under 100cb who do it with OSRS gold below average gear, base 70s aren't difficult to get as quest prerequisites.

No I'm saying it is difficult to judge Hespori on whether it's popular or not because individuals are hardly ever there together. Also knowing a few Ironmen who've finished Song of the Elves doesn't actually mean anything. So you're announcement that they are all unpopular is incorrect. Hespori additionally provides Anima seeds that could directly affect your XP prices. Stuff like the Attas Seed are still an intense boon to XP since it globally raises your additional harvest chance.

Glad to see all of the invasive mtx for rs3

That is why it pays to at least wait until the Q&A planned for today since now this post doesn't really age as well. That boss sounds like exactly what the game should spice up fishing. As an OSRS participant, I don't understand why players still play rs3 if this bugs them so much. In addition to the notion that you're already paying for OSRS. Am I missing some thing? Hey we're getting new mtx promotion!

Rs3 is a joke anyhow. Don't worry, we'll find another MTX content copy-paste soon enough.

At this point if it would speed things up, I'd rather see them start to rewrite RS3 from the bottom up. We got the update to dwarf mine and some people reported busted banks. If a graphical upgrade breaks core features of our character, Jagex seriously must think about building a (mostly) future evidence code on the game's bottom level. No more"engine function" explanations, no longer"spaghetti code", and no longer tick speed explanations. It would be quicker and more economical to rewrite it QA'ing something just for something unexpected to crack on discharge. Osrs actual game.

Otherwise for OSRS cheap RS gold would have likely been shut down entirely by today, how bout instead of whining try being thankful that our game nevertheless exists. Get off the sinking ship. RS3 is dead its nothing but an MTX shield for OSRS now. Cut your losses and start playing with OSRS. Did someone say my name? I think OSRS and RS3 both squander their potential concerning skilling. This is cool, but OSRS still has a long way to go just like RS3.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.