logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. juli 2021 05:00:32(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Custom Name Necklace Maggie Personalized Nameplate Necklace

Features of the Personalized Name Necklace: Made of quality sterling silver material. Your name necklace personalized should stay dry, keep away from sulfur, chlorine, chemicals and sweat. Madison Handmade Necklace Personalized sterling silver name necklace is great in detail and good for your personal jewelry collection. Madison Handmade Necklace Name necklace can be custom for three colors which is silver, rose gold and gold. Name pendant necklace is suitable for everyday wear. The Perfect Gift for Yourself or a Jewelry Gift for Person You Love for All Ages: Name plate necklace for women, girls, mom, daughter, wife, girlfriend, sister, grandma, family and friends. Customized name necklace is ideal gift for any holiday, and purpose, Madison Handmade Necklace Gift for Graduation, Birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Engagement, Wedding Anniversary, etc.To get more news about Name Necklace, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

There's one element that makes for the ultimate holiday gift-giving moment: a personal touch. As the cliché goes, it's really the thought that counts. What better way, then, to knock this goal off your holiday prep list than with a personalized present featuring your giftee's very own initials? Not only is a monogrammed necklace a great wardrobe addition, but it shows that you've gone and picked the gift out just for the person you're giving it to.
The best part of it all is that whether you're looking to keep it sleek and simple with one little letter or you've got your eye on something a bit more extravagant (a touch of diamond, anyone?), there really is a style plus a price point for everyone — and we've lined up an exemplary collection of them ahead.
This gorgeous personalized Disney necklace, is like the original we fell in love with, but with some delightful extra touches. You can still customize a name up to 8 letters in the infamous Disney style writing. The necklace will also have a Mickey head icon at the end, with a dangling gem in your choice of birthstone color! You can get the necklace with a chain length from 12 to 20 inches, so you it will fit anyone from a princess to a queen! It’s also available in silver or gold colored metal. If you love the name necklace with the Mickey icon, but want it with out the birthstone, that is available with the Disney Mickey Name Necklace as well! All of these necklaces are beautiful handmade pieces, that are just exquisite! Be sure to check out some of their other gorgeous handmade baubles!

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.