logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. juli 2021 08:24:24(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

5 Fine Jewelry Trends Fashion Girls Will Invest in This Year

Purchasing fine jewelry is definitely a big deal. Whether you're investing in your very first piece or are adding on to your ever-growing collection, both the price and the longevity of fine jewelry weighs heavy on a shopper. As it is with the rest of the sartorial cycles, fine jewelry does have trends that ebb and flow from season to season, and this year, there are quite a few that have piqued the interest of fine jewelry experts far and wide. Since investing in nice jewelry is not something to take lightly, I reached out to some of my favorite experts in the space to help guide you through the biggest fine jewelry trends of 2021. To get more news about Necklace jewelry designers near me, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Each of the trends below was selected through that fashion girl lens meaning if you haven't already, you're about to see these styles all over your Instagram feeds, TikToks, and more. From the latest logo-mania craze to the ever-growing industry obsession with heavy chains, I am confident that with the help of the experts below, you'll be able to find a fine jewelry trend you find worth investing in this year.

This trend can be choked up to the likes of Gen Z. There is undeniably a major difference between affordable costume jewelry and fine jewelry that's dripping in diamonds, but the younger generation of fashion girls have seemed to find the sweet spot: logo mania. Similar to the Y2K days of the Tiffany & Co. heart necklace (which is trending again, FYI), large fashion brands from Gucci to Louis Vuitton are selling branded jewelry left and right. While I definitely wouldn't call these pieces "affordable," they hit a price point that is more entry-level and approachable for someone looking to start their fine jewelry collection.

Beyond this specific logo trend, fine jewelry, in general, is starting to resonate more and more with younger shoppers. "We've seen a strong focus on emerging brands that resonate with a younger and more fashion-focused customer who are looking for luxury jewelry that speaks to them. This season, we've actioned our first dedicated fine-jewelry mentorship, as part of our Vanguard program, with emerging designer Jameel Mohammed, who launched his inaugural fine jewelry collection, KHIRY Fine. Inspired by aspects of both global and personal Black culture, his collection offers a unique view that will resonate with our customers," Libby Page, senior market editor at Net-a-Porter, tells us. In other words, we can expect this generation to really start to create buzz around new trends and designers in the fine jewelry space.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.