logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

customdesign
#1 Skrevet : 26. juli 2021 09:46:53(UTC)
customdesign

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

What brand of e-cigarette do you usually like? Come and try our smok fortis and VANDY VAPE JACKAROO products! This is a popular product on our website recently. Friends who like to use e-cigarettes must not miss it!

smok fortis KIT 80W WITH TFV18 MINI TANK 6.5ML

The SMOK Fortis Kit, evolving from the tried-and-tested Thallo 8 Thallo S Kit and upgrading them with a 510 thread TFV18 Mini tank. SMOK Fortis 80W features elegant leather and ergonomic design, easy to grip. Powered By a single external 18650 / 21700 battery then serves your vaping with adjustable power up to 80w. Built-in smart chipset, features 0.001s instant firing speed, straightforward operation data on the 0.96inch TFT color screen, with operation buttons, you can adjust the wattage and function or more. SMOK TFV18 Mini Tank has 6.5ml capacity with top filling design and two mesh coils. TFV18 Mini Tank comes with adjustable bottom airflow control valve.

VANDY VAPE JACKAROO MINI 128W KIT

Vandy Vape Jackaroo Mini Kit is the mini version of Jackaroo Kit with ergonomic design and small size for comfortable holding. With IP67 waterproof, shockproof and dustproof, there is no need to worry about rains or dropping by accident. It is powered by dual 18650 built-in rechargeable battery which is equal to 4000mAh cell. The upgraded Vandy Chip enables Jackaroo Mini to provide you different modes of Power/Bypass/Voltage/TC-NI/TC-SS/TC-TI, and some safety protections are also available for Jackroo Mini. It is equipped with a 4ml tank atomizer that is compatible with VVC series coils.

For more details click on the link below:
heavy hitter mech mod
horizontech sakerz tank
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.